Toto Cradle Automated Lateral Patient Turning System
Contact Us To Learn More
NHS Supply Chain Code:
Toto® Cradle automated lateral turning system, enables patient-prescribed lateral turning intervals, even when patients are sleeping. Toto Cradle offers consistent and controlled automated lateral patient turning intervals, supporting single-handed care, in a lightweight, easy-to-use and set-up format.
Care in motion
Automated pressure redistribution
Enhancing the user's well-being
Supporting improved clinical outcomes
Toto® Cradle is an automated lateral turning system enabling prescribed lateral turning intervals, even when users are sleeping
With a powered control unit and a turning platform fitted beneath the users existing mattress, Toto Cradle automatically turns users at clinician-defined intervals from 30 minutes up to 4 hours, relieving pressure over their most vulnerable areas.
The new Toto Cradle is designed to offer enhanced comfort, support, and increased concordance
This system features a secondary tilt on the opposite side of the primary tilt, which works in parallel to cradle the user, providing enhanced comfort and support while minimising the risk of user migration across the support surface.
A UNIQUE, LATERAL TURNING SYSTEM
- Clinically effective shown to redistribute pressure away from ‘at risk’ areas but also increases patient and staff compliance.
- Adaptive profiling platform designed for compatibility with any bed frame in any profiled or ‘rise and recline’ position.
- Quick and easy installation Weighing less than 6kg and delivered fully assembled in a transport bag.
- Promoting safety by removing the need for additional manual handling aids.
- Gentle, consistent and controlled turning fully supporting patients from head to toe.
- Ensuring compliance, ensuring patients are kept moving
- Toto Cradle Platform features a secondary tilt on the opposite side of the primary tilt, which work in parallel to cradle the user, providing enhanced comfort and support while minimising the risk of user migration across the support surface.
- Toto Cradle Platform Weight 6.9kg
- Maximum user weight 250kg
- Dimensions: L 1850mm W 745mm
- Order Code: Toto Touch Control unit – 4000000 New Toto Cradle Platform 5100000
- Toto Cradle User guide: Please see download tab for instructions
- Suitable under any mattress except a domestic pocket sprung mattress
- Confirms to any profile
- Toto Cradle programmable automatically turns users at clinician-defined intervals from 30 minutes up to 4 hours
- Automated turning cycle with user-controlled tilt and rest times
- Very gentle lift to help with sleep disturbance
- Whisper-quiet operation (45db)
- Toto Touch Control Unit is compatible with Toto and Toto Cradle platforms
- 1 x Toto Touch Control Unit
- 1 x Control Unit power lead
- 1 x User guide
- 1 x Toto Cradle Platform including a fitted PU cover
- 1 x CPR deflation valve and tubing set
- 1 x Pair of air cells with quick connectors
- 1 x Platform Transport Bag
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The Toto Cradle lateral turning system is suitable for the prevention of pressure ulcers for the following patients:
- Identified as being at moderate to high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Weighing up to 250kg (551lbs)
- Who are unable to change their position without assistance
- Identified as requiring regular turning and who are non-compliant with manual turning schedules
- Do not use with patients with unstable spinal cord injuries or who are undergoing traction
- Do not use with patients with equilibrium disturbances
- The use of bed rails should depend on the findings of an individual risk assessment. If the use of bed rails is deemed to be required, assess for the risk of entrapment. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Assess for risk of entrapment.
VAT REFUNDS FOR DISABLED USERS
If you are chronically sick or disabled you may be eligible to claim back the VAT on your order.
Step 1: Place and complete your order.
Step 2: Download and complete the Eligibility Declaration Form.
Step 3: Send the completed form to Frontier Medical Group.
Step 4: If eligible we will refund the VAT to the card you used to process your Repose order.
To apply for VAT relief please complete your purchase and download the Eligibility Declaration Form. Please send the completed form to Frontier Medical Group. We will then process your application. If you are eligible for VAT relief we will refund the VAT to the card you used to process your order payment.
For further details please see our terms and conditions or visit the HMRC website.