5 out of 5 stars
NHS Supply Chain Code:
Repose Care-Sit is a unique cushion designed specifically for static chairs and general purpose wheelchairs for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers, and to minimise the risk of pressure damage.
Repose Care-Sit is a unique cushion designed specifically for static chairs and general purpose wheelchairs for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers, and to minimise the risk of pressure damage. Care-Sit brings together a host of new & unique features which meet all pressure area care requirements along with infection control and last but not least patient needs.
Designed to meet the needs of clinicians and patients, the Care-Sit offers superior pressure area care (PAC) and optimal positioning. Incorporating Double valve technology into a single product for continued and controlled PAC.
Care-Sit is supplied as one cushion divided into two sections for independent back and seat support. This ensures even pressure redistribution across all pressure points for maximum comfort and care. The seat features narrow pressure redistributing air cell tubes surrounded on each side by a wider air cell tube for support.
Care-Sit is available in two sizes (400mm & 450mm) and is supplied with multi-adjustable straps fitted to the rear of the cover. The cushion can be quickly and easily secured to static chairs of all types and sizes, as well as general purpose wheelchairs.
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit on a range of wheelchair and static chair sizes.
- Repose tried and trusted single air cell and smart valve technologies.
- Durable outer cover with waterproof zip.
- Available in two sizes (400mm and 450mm)
- Cushion fitted with larger cells on outside edges.
- Provides pressure redistribution across the whole surface for the at-risk areas of the body - sacrum, buttocks, scapulae and vertebrae.
- Secure strap system allows for straightforward retrofit or new chair use. Easy to clean and maintain.
- Cost effective method to provide pressure area care to a wheelchair and static chair.
REPOSE CARE-SIT & COVER 450mm
- Contents: 1 x Care-Sit 450mm Inflatable Inner Section, 1 x Care-Sit 450mm Cover and 1 x Small Pump
- Inflated dimensions: L 950mm x W 450mm
- Inflated Back Section dimensions: L 450mm x W 450mm
- Inflated Seat Section dimensions: L 450mm x W 450mm
- Order Code: 6350001
REPOSE CARE-SIT & COVER 400mm
- Contents: 1 x Care-Sit 400mm Inflatable Inner Section, 1 x Care-Sit 400mm Cover and 1 x Pump
- Inflated dimensions: L 950mm x W 400mm
- Inflated Back Section dimensions: L 450mm x W 400mm
- Inflated Seat Section dimensions: L 450mm x W 400mm
- Order Code: 6351001
- Max Patient Weight 139kg
- Inflation, deflation and repacking instructions: Please see download tab for instructions.
- Cleaning instructions: Please see download tab for cleaning guidance.
- Repose is supplied with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Repose products provide effective pressure redistribution for all people at risk of developing pressure ulcers, including those assessed as very high risk. Repose is also appropriate for users with pressure related tissue damage - clinical supervision is advised where the damage is severe.
LIMITATIONS FOR USE
Repose is not suitable for the following:
- Persons weighing in excess of 139kg
- Persons with unstable spinal fractures
- Where body shape is such that the person cannot be fully supported by the Repose mattress overlay or cushion
- Repose is suitable for use with bed and trolley side rails subject to the bed or trolley manufacturer’s instructions and appropriate risk assessment
If deterioration in skin condition is noted, clinical advice should be sought and, if so advised, use of the product discontinued. Avoid direct contact with heat and sharp objects. When deflated, keep away from babies and small children. Keep away from pets.
VAT REFUNDS FOR DISABLED USERS
If you are chronically sick or disabled you may be eligible to claim back the VAT on your order.
Step 1: Place and complete your order.
Step 2: Download and complete the Eligibility Declaration Form.
Step 3: Send the completed form to Frontier Medical Group.
Step 4: If eligible we will refund the VAT to the card you used to process your Repose order.
To apply for VAT relief please complete your purchase and download the Eligibility Declaration Form. Please send the completed form to Frontier Medical Group. We will then process your application. If you are eligible for VAT relief we will refund the VAT to the card you used to process your order payment.
For further details please see our terms and conditions or visit the HMRC website.