Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced and growing company?
Frontier Medical Group are market leader in the Harm Reduction sector with an excellent reputation for innovation, service and professionalism.
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit in the South of the UK for a Sales Support Specialist and a Territory Account Manager to support and grow business across the region. Experience in a harm reduction / needle exchange setting would be an advantage.
We are looking for professional, dynamic and results orientated individuals to implement and execute commercial strategies to grow the business through education, solution selling and collaboration.
Ideal locations include Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Northamptonshire, Cambridge, Oxford, Reading, London.
We welcome your application.
Aims of our roles:
- To support and develop current customers and account manage in a professional manner.
- To provide training and support to customers and service users
- Grow our market share and position in the territory and identify further opportunities to develop new business.
- Represent the company at various events (conferences, training days and exhibitions).
- Knowledge or interest of harm reduction and drug treatment would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to self‐motivate and work on own initiative
- Excellent PC skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Both positions come with competitive packages, bonus, 25 days annual leave, pension, healthcare and company car/car allowance.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]‐people.co.uk or contact Tom Hull on 07745861578 for further details.
If this sounds like a role for you please contact below for an application form.
We look forward to hearing from you.
UK Sales & Marketing Team
Closing Date: 16.08.19