Wounds UK 20194th November 2019 - 6th November 2019
Harrogate Convention Centre
VISIT US AT THE Wounds UK CONFERENCE 2019
We will be attending the Annual Wound UK Conference in Harrogate on 4th to 6th November 2019.
Please visit our team on the Frontier Medical stand to find more about our skin and wound care solutions including a demonstration of the new Toto lateral turning system and Dermisplus Contact the silicone wound contact layer.
Visit the Wounds UK Conference website to learn more – Wounds UK Website.
SILICONE WOUND CONTACT LAYER
Dermisplus Contact is an atraumatic silicone wound contact layer designed to minimise wound bed trauma and pain associated with the removal of secondary dressings.
• Unique release liner allowing for easy packaging removal and dressing application
• Open mesh allows fluid to easily transfer to secondary absorbent dressing, reducing risk of maceration
• Compatible for use with NPWT, antimicrobial dressings and compression therapy
• Highly conformable, flexible and pliable
• Preferential adhesion for easy application and secondary dressing changes
• Transparent for wound inspection
Toto automated lateral turning system
Patients who are immobile are at the highest risk of developing pressure ulcers. Frequent repositioning redistributes pressure and helps prevent pressure damage.
The unique Toto turning system is designed to keep your patients moving by automatically turning your patients at regular intervals day and night.
Keeping patients moving is just one step of the ten-step care plan, aSSKINg 1.
The new Toto Platform is designed for compatibility with any bed frame in any profiled or ‘rise and recline’ position, allowing for universal installation of the product.
1. NHS Stop the pressure ‘aSSKINg’ a model for the assessment of skin and prevention of PUs and, when necessary, management and evaluation of PU care Link.