Scottish Needle Exchange Conference 20164th October 2016
Perth Racecourse, Perth
Scottish Needle Exchange Conference 2016
Back to Basics – Reducing Harm, Saving Lives
The Scottish Needle Exchange Conference is now in its 5th year, the event will focus on up and coming developments and trends within substance misuse.
The aim is to facilitate professional development, covering a range of topics and allow a forum for networking opportunities, information sharing and innovation to be shared amongst the substance misuse treatment providers and our partners.
- Needle Exchange – Basics & Gold Standard
- Infections, Dressings & Tissue Issues
- Image & Performance Enhancing Drugs
- Injecting stimulants in a land of austerity
- Harm Reduction – A question of attitude
- HIV in people who inject drugs – new problem and old challenges
- BBV & NESI
In Conjunction with the Scottish Drugs Forum
Visit the SDF website to learn more.